Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

if you get 2 postitive pregnancy tests, but are still not sure,how else could you know you are pregnant?

Favorite Answer

Two positive tests? I think you should call your doctor to make an appointment for prenatal care because you are pregnant. The tests are 99.999% accurate.

U HAVE 2 POSITIVE TESTS. what more evidence do u need? a test checks 4 a hormone that is only present during pregnancy a positive test means u have the hormone 1 test is maybe a fluke, but not 2, if u still don't believe go to the doc

I would say 2 + pregnancy test means your pretty much pregnant. I also took me 2 test for me to believe I was pregnant. = ) But I would recommend for you to go to your Dr.'s and take a blood test. They will probably make you take a urine test first but if you ask for a blood test they will give it 2 you. You can also get and ultrasound to be 200% sure that's if you over 5 weeks pregnant. Good Luck.

• There's going to the docto'r and getting a blood test done. But two positive test should convince you. Me on the other hand just took a test a couple weeks ago and it said negative and then took one this past weekend and it said positive so for me either taking another test or getting a blood drawn would be a good option. Hope that helps!

• Considering that you have taken 2 tests that both came out positive and you still don't believe them then why don't you go to the doctor and get a blood test and maybe you'll get an ultrasound and see for yourself. Thats what I would do if I was in your situation.

Go to your Dr and have a blood test done. Most of the time though Pregnancy test are right. Especially twice. Good luck.

Go to any near Clinic around your neighborhood, and get tested. They will take another urine test for you, And if your still not confident with the results, you can ask for a blood test. The blood test will definitely tell you the truth. Good luck.

• 2 positive pregnancy test is a PRETTY good sign that you are pregnant but if you need even MORE proof than your doctor can do a test

Once you've had positive pg test, next step is to call and make an appt. w/ your family doctor or ob/gyn. They will confirm, either by urine, blood or vaginal ultrasound or combination of any of those. This way they can get you started on your prenatal and give you a buttload of information to get you started on things you need to know.

Blood test or ultrasound (if you are past at least 5 weeks or else it's pointless, even a vaginal!) Here's a thought though.....I highly doubt that you bought now ONE but TWO faulty tests. You're pregnant!

Source(s): Mother of one, second on the way!