love issues...?

ok i really like this guy but so does one of my friends i have no clue...i want to be happy but i also dont want my friend mad...im so confused!!!

Favorite Answer

I went thru this in high school. To make a long story short me and him went out a little bit, friend got mad I broke up with him. Me and him meet again 3 yrs later and I didn't talk to that friend anymore so we went out again and we were really happy. Who knows how long you and your friend are gonna be friends. I broke up with this really great guy cuz my friend liked him and was mad at me. I still regret it to this day and if I could be with him I would be. If you care about him go with him, YOU deserve to be happy, your friend will understand. Good luck

Who does the guy say he likes? If it is both of you, I would stay away, not worth ruining a friendship over. If it is you follow your heart, if she is a true friend she may be upset for a while, but she will realize your happiness is more important, and it wasnt ment to be for them.

Well if this boy approaches you and wants to go out with you and not your friend than if your friend is a true friend she will accept that and be happy for you.

Soundz like it's going to be HIS perogative. If he chooses you and you go for it first, what's your friend got to be mad about? Just explain it to your friend first to make sure she's OK with it.