ARE YOu SICK OF WAR YET?

I mean come on

aren't we smarter than that?

cccccccccccccchchhcchhcchkckkcck~~~~over there thats earth steer wide of that area we don't want to bring any space debris or mutated attitude for each other back home with us~~~~kkkkchchchcchchhchchchckkkcccc

yeah we should really quarrantine the whole quadrant, be home for dinner sweetie love ya

Ob1

Favorite Answer

yeah, i'm ready to come home.

under no circumstances! warfare is part of existence blah blah blah without warfare there might want to be thousands of unemployed military peoples, and how might want to the international inhabitants be managed, no longer something boosts the business gadget like a reliable warfare.

I was sick of it when my hubby went to Iraq the first time. You don't want to know what i think of it now that hes been gone 11 months and wont be home for Christmas becase he is helping to liberate a country that keeps shooting at him.

I've been sick of war since I came home from Vietnam in 1968. This present one was wrong to start, wrong to continue, and wrong not to end.

AMericans are warlike by nature, western europeans used to be like us but they grew up. O' to live in a great country like Denmark...

I want the troops out of harms way. Safe!

Yes, I want our troops to come home and pray my nephew doesn't have to go back.

Let me ask you this... Would you like to just sit down and let them shoot us? Is that what you want? Because if we back down they will. They are relentless. I mean.. they attacked us with our own planes... so if we back off... they will do it again. So now. would you like to fight or would you like to live in a not so free country?

Do you understand what I'm saying? I mean... come on you crybabys... stand up and fight for freedom!!!

Don't like the truth eh?

• nobody

yes, i want to start a love quest

• rams

sick bedridden and ready to kick the bucket

Liberals like you would get you @ss kicked all over the place.