it whould be nice if christianity made it to this section dont you agree?

Favorite Answer

wouldn't it be great if the government could round up and contain idiots such as you? The world would be a much better place if retards and stupid people like you would not put up topics to get people ticked off like those who actually are a part of the religion. If you don't follow a certain religion you shouldn't make fun of it. Don't dis what you don't know.

Think of it this way, would you want your family put into a concentration camp and ridiculed. I don't htink so. That's exactly what you're doing if you put Christianity in here. It's on a broad scale. A concentrated part of Christianity is Catholocism and i happen to be a Catholic. We are a family.

No. Because then all we'd have is a bunch of Christians telling anyone that asks any questions about mythology that they're evil.

Religion needs to stay in the religion section where it belongs.

But there is Christian mythology sometimes discussed in this section--although it is often of the "non-canonical" variety of tradition, rather than the doctrinaire parts. Mythic narrative is part of all religious tradition, whether current or ancient, and no religion is exempt from viewing its sacred narratives as myth (which never, after all, means that might not also be true)...

Well, it depends.

Most Christians don't see their own myths as mythology, but they are comfortable seeing other people's religions as mythology.

So, if they were going to be asking questions about Christian myths, yeah, it would be fine. But if they were going to use it as an excuse to proseltyze, the way they seem to in Religion and Spirituality, not so much, no.

No. I weren't like that much. This section should stay for the imagination and wishes. Christanity would just ruin that for me.

It's already here in spirit. Christianity is just mythology and folklore on a global scale.

I very much doubt it would happen! Then again I dont know, depends on what you believe!

In a way it is...

christianity does indeed belong in this section because of the mythology it has in its bible

God is real and it was the people that build him up to mythology proportions........................................... And all the non-beliver on the face of this earth can't change that......................

• Lisa J

I agree!!!