Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceStudying Abroad · 1 decade ago

England or America to study?

I'm 21 and i leave in cyprus. I'm currently at my 3rd year of college and i'm studing Computer Science. What is the best place to have my Master Degree, in America or in England and why???

Favorite Answer

well i lived in cyprus for 5 years but i am english but now live in america so trust me I have experinced it all . Well it is all depends on what you like coming from cyprus america is very intimidating and is very fast and big cmpared to cypus and england is personally best for uni but either is just as good i mean for i was just glad to be out of clostraphobic cy but I mean both have excellent education so either you cant go wrong

Although I would prefer England for studying literature, economics and the environment, America is still the best place for computer science. Not only do you find universities and colleges that are well-funded for such programs, but cutting-edge tech companies sometimes help fund students who work and study.

Look at this recent quote from Gwyneth Paltrow:

"I love the English lifestyle, it's not as capitalistic as America. People don't talk about work and money, they talk about interesting things at dinner. I like living here because I don't fit into the bad side of American psychology. The British are much more intelligent and civilized than the Americans." (Gwyneth Paltrow)-perezhilton.com

carnegie mellon because it offers one of the best compuer science degrees.