nellie asked in SportsOlympics · 1 decade ago

Why are guys attracted to gymnasts?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What guys?

I honestly think that men who like gymnasts really like little boys but just can't admit it to themselves.

OOoh really attractive... masculine hipbones protruding out, loss of body fat and period, short sporty little hairdoo's, no boobies, thick muscular thighs...

Come on now!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I say that during the 400,000-700,000 years of hunting-foraging, females (when not pregnant) where more appealing looking like gymnasts. When coming back to the cave, males rather looked for the gymnast types than the javeline throw types and females were becoming prettier each new generation.

I've seen attractive gymnasts, speaking of professional Olympic level, but most of them are children and probably some of them are having trouble with their period, if they know what that is.

Anyway, I give my vote to beach volleyball.

• 1 decade ago

Flexibility

• answers simple

guys like the tight clothes, the muscles, their athletic ability, how they move so gracefully and are yet so strong, and of course a gymnasts figure is in tip top shape!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • WMD
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Good posture, the ability to move with music in rhythm, and for some --the small or undereveloped breasts.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Physically fit people are always attractive.

• 1 decade ago

petite, slim, fit, athletic, flexible. There are 5 reasons for you.

• 1 decade ago

Their flexibility

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

firm bodies and tight clothes

• because the are the best.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.