if you are working Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?

Favorite Answer

i am a supervisor and i will work nights, weekends and holidays so that my crew doesn't have to.

it would be mean to ask people to do things that i wouldn't do.

have a nice day.

I currently work Thursday night thru Tuesday mornings 11pm-7am shifts...I would gladly give up working weekends/nights/OT/holidays (required)...a little goes a long way...(last week/end for me was 64 hours)...It's ok once in a while, but believe me...when everyone around you works normal hours and has weekends off and you start missing things like family/friend get-togethers, cook-outs, trips because "you have to sleep or you are to exhausted because of your shift hours", it really can lead to feeling depressed.

I work overnight and on the weekends.And if I could get overtime I sure would.

• JC

I beg for hours. OT, holidays, whatever. I'll work it. I never call in sick or go home sick (even when I was throwing up between customers) and I rarely ask for certain days off, like for appts.

Do whatcha gotta do...

how about rather change a job and you could try CashCrate just by answering surveys u get cash heres the link http://www.*************/index.php?ref=135218 check it out.. its 100% sure

you could also try http://www.treasuretrooper.com/201026 it also gives money just by answering surveys

no need to worry about time because you could do your work anytime, anywhere as long as u have a computer beside you having internet connection

way i see it is if you're not willing to work full time, nights, weekends, and holidays you're in the wrong job.

• Judith

No. I would be giving up what makes life worthwhile....a life. All work makes Jack a dull boy & all that stuff, you know.

ya,i think i have much more energy to consume,what i am consuming now.