Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

if you are working Are you willing to work overtime? Nights? Weekends?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i am a supervisor and i will work nights, weekends and holidays so that my crew doesn't have to.

it would be mean to ask people to do things that i wouldn't do.

have a nice day.

• 1 decade ago

I currently work Thursday night thru Tuesday mornings 11pm-7am shifts...I would gladly give up working weekends/nights/OT/holidays (required)...a little goes a long way...(last week/end for me was 64 hours)...It's ok once in a while, but believe me...when everyone around you works normal hours and has weekends off and you start missing things like family/friend get-togethers, cook-outs, trips because "you have to sleep or you are to exhausted because of your shift hours", it really can lead to feeling depressed.

• 1 decade ago

I work overnight and on the weekends.And if I could get overtime I sure would.

• JC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I beg for hours. OT, holidays, whatever. I'll work it. I never call in sick or go home sick (even when I was throwing up between customers) and I rarely ask for certain days off, like for appts.

Do whatcha gotta do...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

how about rather change a job and you could try CashCrate just by answering surveys u get cash heres the link http://www.*************/index.php?ref=135218 check it out.. its 100% sure

you could also try http://www.treasuretrooper.com/201026 it also gives money just by answering surveys

no need to worry about time because you could do your work anytime, anywhere as long as u have a computer beside you having internet connection

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

way i see it is if you're not willing to work full time, nights, weekends, and holidays you're in the wrong job.

• Judith
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No. I would be giving up what makes life worthwhile....a life. All work makes Jack a dull boy & all that stuff, you know.

• 1 decade ago

ya,i think i have much more energy to consume,what i am consuming now.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.