Did you hear Joel Osteen's Sunday night Joke? After God made Adam he said, "I am going to give you a helpmate

She will be called 'woman' and she will be your friend, she will cook for you, clean your home, be kind and gentle, be your helper, when you argue, she will be the first one to admit you are right." Adam said, "What would she cost me?" God said, "An arm and a leg." Adam said, "What can you give me for a rib?" The rest is history.

Favorite Answer

Lol! No I didn't hear that one! Joel Osteen's sermons are great.

Joel Osteen Funny Stories

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

She will be called 'woman' and she will be your friend, she will cook for you, clean your home, be kind and gentle, be your helper, when you argue, she will be the first one to admit you are right." Adam said, "What would she cost me?" God said, "An arm and a...

Source(s): hear joel osteen 39 sunday night joke god adam quot give helpmate: https://bitly.im/YViy3
  • Norma

GiiiIIgggGGgggllLlLYyYyY GigGgigGgLlLleeEee That's funny!

• LCee

Cute

• Marsha

Yeah Joel has quite a sense of humor......appreciate many of his comments just hope he always remembers the Word is what is most important not the comedy.

Thats funny... yeah, that's funny.

no i didnt but it is funny...

LOL .... so true. :)