American women???

I am from England and recently went to Las Vegas. I could not believe on how easy it is to attract american women. Are all american women easy to pull ?

Favorite Answer

As I read your two word question, you incited a smile upon my face as I continued to read the three sentences that followed. Ever heard that expression, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas?

How about the fact that many people in America call Vegas, "Sin City" Well, these cliches are articulated over and over again for a reason perhaps. There are many "likeminded" people that travel to Las Vegas every single week which makes the environment conducive to like minded activities.

What are those likeminded activities? Well, you've been to Vegas and experienced what those "likeminded" activities might be. In fact, Vegas is the only state that I know of that makes prostitution legal in certain areas within Vegas or perhaps Nevada to be exact.

There are many freedoms that exist in las Vegas that are not as obvious in other areas of the country. In just about any major city in America, you will find some women that are easy to acquire sexually because they are looking also for only intimacy without a relationship also.

However, it must be said that not every woman in America are similar to your experiences in Las Vegas. Las Vegas represents only a marginal number of women in America. Although there are many television shows and or movies that promote or reflect this type of lifestyle, there are still women in America with profound religious principles and beliefs.

I am certain, I could probably end up in some area of England where certain types of women are promiscuous, and perhaps I could come back to the USA thinking, WOW, are all of the English or British women this easy? (smile) Fortunately, not ALL women of the world are promiscuous.

We must consider these situations case by case and be careful not to generalize as it will lead one down the wrong path of thought. Hope my answer was helpful. All the best!

Source(s): Thinking

LOL!! Ok, first of all--you're talking about VEGAS here. Full of liquor, low morals, and prostitutes. Of course women there are easier to "pull"! =P

Nah, but really, it all depends on the person. American "culture" is definitely an odd one. I guess the girls here are just as easy as they supposedly are over in France and the likes. =P I'm teasing...basically, it just depends on the chicks. But yeah, if you're looking for an easy pull, Vegas is definitely the place to be. Glad you had fun!

• Steven

That is called sin city. They have gamblings and drugs and drinking. Go to a Oklahoma small town. They don't even allow gambleing. Those ladys go to bed with you after the wedding.

It is called the bible belt. There is places in the USA were you can be more likely to get certain women. The same as I am sure it is in UK. Go to Iowa or Kansas, the mere suggestion of a girl dating a stranger is unheard of.

In Las Vegas you could...not in Texas.

Nah you need to be an America and go to Britian. Either they are the easiest in the world to get into bed or they are in dire shortage of good men there.

Most American women here want screw a limy, so I think yu wondered into the ghettos

A man looking for an "easy" woman must be "easy" himself, therefore you must not place much value on yourself or your soul. A gentleman with morals will find those "Oklahoma Bible belt" type. Do you want any of your sons to be like you? Any daughters to date/marry someone like you? Are these kind of women what you would want for your children's mother?

Source(s): "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7 KJV) ... "For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is eternal life, through Jesus Christ our Lord. Rom. 6:23"

Hey, I can give you a great deal on the Brooklyn Bridge..will just cost a mere 7 million...your brother got a sweet deal on New York for just half a mil...

American women are like women from anywhere else. Some are "easier to pull' than others.

Those are called "Prostitutes" and THEY are easy to pull. Just flash them some cocaine or a credit card.

Stanley is smart,,,,,,, I live in northern USA, and I am hard to get(even though I like to flirt) anyways,,,,,,,,,,,most people up here are uptight, I don't really fit in, I only fit in when I am PMS'in,,,,,,,,

anyways,,,,,like I said,,,,,,,,,this is how you meet people you big dork,,,,,,,,,,, find interest in someone you like, and if you show them your interested they might like you, sorry, I am taken.......he's hairy, but I like him just the same.............

Source(s): I have never been to Vegas,,,,,It sounds alittle scary.....