'The Triplets of Belleville'?

Anyone seen this animated movie? What did you think? Artistically and story line?

Favorite Answer

Belleville Rendevous? I thought it was an interesting animation from France, that's if I've got the right movie. The one featuring the cyclist, the mad dog, and his wife? Very sweet, with original and inspired animation, and a story that, due to the lack of an real voices, transcends all language barriers... Great stuff. I don't know why Europe doesn't make more animation, we seem to be a bit snobby about it, as if it is for children.

This movie, on a weird scale of 1-10 was a 23.

The story was very odd and the animation was equally weird, however it was an entertaining movie, even if it didn't make all that sense

• Teresa

A very interesting movie. My mother loves the part where the dog does that slow-motion howl at the train. It's a very quirky movie, and I kept noticing new things each time I watched it. The dog, for instance, got her tail run over by a toy train, and has hated trains ever since.

Very interesting movie, catchy music...definitely worth seeing twice.

• kitkat

nice music and great animation. very weird, though. i got a bit tired of it about halfway through

It won an oscar...