what's your most original excuses for calling in sick to work?

Favorite Answer

I told him I had anal glacoma....i didnt see my a*s coming to work

I tell them that my back hurts like crazy--and if I don't stay home today and stay off it. I won't be able to get through the rest of the week.

I also used the ---I just put my car in the ditch line--missed the deer , but hurt my neck......

i say it was something i ate and i got diarreah...that usually stops the anonnying, snooping conversation that the boss wants to have when i get back.....by the way, in only lie and call in sick about once a year, if that...usually only when i have to say home for a repairman to get inside my crib

Actually being sick and not able to make it to work because I had a migraine headache...

Stomach virus...works everytime

Make it their idea. "I really need to get there to finish project X so as soon as I can get out of the bathroom, I'll be on my way" ALWAYS: "Don't bring that smag in here--take off and get some rest". Done

I am sick, my car broke, had an emergency

• Billie

that i have to look after my grand ma,she's sick...i did that once and i was actually going to a concert...i felt kinda guilty though...(God bless my Grand Ma!)

i forget where office is. going to go back home and try to remember and start again in the morning

• ?

My kids are sick....because they usually are!