Help,.. I get some pretty big head-achs.?

They're from the weather.I have had major head surgerys years ago and a hearing implant put in too.So,when the weather's going to chang I get pain.I just wish I knew what to do for the pain,because tylanol and other asprins doesn't help.

Favorite Answer

I get horrible weather headaches as well due to a car accidents For me Advil Cold and Sinus seems to do wonders---I have tried everything-but it is the only thing that has helped me. I also use tiger balm - if you apply a small amount on the temples, between the eyebrows, and right at area where your neckjoins the back of your skull.

Have you tried Ibuprofen? alwaysorroks for me when I get a really bad headache (but then again I've never had head surgery either).

All I could suggest is what I do, I just go and lay down in a dark. quiet room when the pain gets too bad, take 2 ibuprofen, and put a damp cloth on my head or neck. Or I also take a hot bath, that seems to halp a lot of the time, as cliche as it may sound, lol.

Anyway I hope you find something that helps you, I know how bad it can feel.