I am madley in love with my husband. We have dated since 1984 and have been married for 16 years/ honestly i

ly, I am truley still in love and I believe he is too. I guess what I am asking is....does anyone still feel the fever that we do? I mean do youstillfell like it is brand new. not every day mind you but some times. It takes work but I have to say I am or feel like I did when I was when I was 18, and 25 and 32. I am proud tosay Iam now 40/ Let me know your feelings. Thak you

Favorite Answer

after reading everyone elses HAPPY POSTS I think I will shove a dagger in each of my eye sockets...

20+ years of marriage and come home at night and wife still wants too have sex... and you missy... still madley in love and now 40 years old.... well... I guess it sucks to be me.

I was hoping for something like that but realized I married a person who just ... well..... doesn't get it when it comes to marriage, love, etc...

so... congrats too those who landed in sheit and smelling like a rose... I wound up in a rose patch and got thornes....... ergo, me on the puter while wife sleeps in another room .... I havn't seen this much happ.. happ.. happiness since Ginger Rodgers danced with Danny Fricken Kay, Marry Christmas, Hallaloo-ya and Good night! (*best Grizzwald immitation I could muster.)

Thats definatly a GREAT Blessing!!! I feel that way about my husband BUTTTT we have only been married for 6 years and just found out that we are having our first baby together. So that has brought us even closer!!!! However I hope that when Im 40 I will feel the same way you do..... One importance is honesty and another is TRUST .. You need both of those to succeed in marriage......... Gosh I could go on and on but I wont.. anyways congrats and keep up the GREAT feelings!!!

does anyone still feel the fever that we do?

Yes, we do.

I am the luckiest man in the world. We have been together for 14 years and married for 12. It just keeps getting better. This is my 3rd marriage and her first. My first two marriages were awful; I am lucky they both left me because I am a dog (trustworthy, honest, loyal, etc.) and I would have stayed.

Source(s): Experience. I am 336 y/o in dog years.

My wife and I have been together for 28 very happy years. Marriage is a 50/50 deal for both sides and you have to work at it to keep it a success. I am now 68, my wife is 57, and we still enjoy each other to the full.

I married early, at 18. Been married for 27 years now. I am at work now and haven't seen the wife since Wednesday. I can't wait to get home and climb in bed with her. As soon as I get there, she wakes up so excited to see me. We will have a nice long lovemaking session and cuddle for awhile until I drift off to sleep. In a few hours she will come in to wake me up with a smile and cup of coffee. We love each other so much. Thanks for asking, thinking about it makes me feel good.

It's very seldom to find a love that you and your husband share, be thankful that your the blessed one. Though I'm not such a love believer or a "love till do us part" believer, still i know and i'll find myself believing that somewhere, somehow, someone out there really have a great luck in finding there love.

Wow, you are truly blessed. That is exactly how marriage should be. I can't comment personally because, although I'm married, my husband's job pulls him away from me for up to a year at a time, so our marriage is unconventional.

I got married at 17, now 24, him20 now, 27, we have had our ups and downs, but we love each other very much.

wow.. this is so ***** beautiful.. i hope to god that i feel this way when im married.. i think your love is the strongest.. its very hard for people to still love eachother after so long.. there is just so many arguments and what not.. but this is so amazing to hear to me.. ive only been with my bf for 10 months. and i want it to be forever like yours..your marrage shounds great

• Jaded

If it's the way that you describe it, then I'm so happy for you! You two have something really special, and very rare. Hang onto each other and don't let it fade.

Source(s): My neck of the woods.....