Ive received an email from a woman claiming she is dying and wants to give me her inheritance 2 give 2 charity

hi, i have received an email from a Rita Charles, saying she has cancer and hasnt got long at all left, she is in hospital and wants to give me her inheritance to give to a childrens charity. she said her accountant or bank will be in tocuh with me; which they did, they wanted me to fax a copy of my drivers licence... show more hi, i have received an email from a Rita Charles, saying she has cancer and hasnt got long at all left, she is in hospital and wants to give me her inheritance to give to a childrens charity. she said her accountant or bank will be in tocuh with me; which they did, they wanted me to fax a copy of my drivers licence and passport. what a load of crap! is this a scam? her email address is a yahoo.com one though.
Update: thanks for your advice guys,gonna delete them and if she emails me again im gonna tell her to f**k herself!
Update 2: i was never gonna fax them my documents. the fax number given to me is a u.k one, they say its in london, they thought i lived in the u.s.a.