When was the last time you thanked God or anyone for something?

You don't need to be christian to thank god OR anyone!

Favorite Answer

I just thanked Shanks for his wishing of Peace, as I think you did.

I try to thank God everyday and I sure do thank the angels very often.

It is an important question you ask there.

It is so easy to complaint and we forget so often to thank when things are lighting up...

By the way, thank for your question and I wish you full thinking as it suits you!

The last time I thanked god for anything was when I was a child and didn't know any better.

I also don't thank Santa, the Easter Bunny, or the Tooth Fairy for anything either.

Imagine how far human civilization would be by now if we didn't have this nonsensical idea that god exists.

For those who cling to the idea that there is a god, you can thank him for the unnecessary deaths of millions of people over the years that have been committed in his name. Thank him for allowing children to die of hunger everyday. Thank him for Tsunamis that kill several hundred thousand innocent people. Thank him for people who believe in him so much they are willing to run planes into buildings for his greater glory.

Or you can realize that god is imaginary, take responsiblity for your life, and help move the world out of the dark ages.

I will thank you if you do that!

Source(s): common sense

I thank my family, my friends, people who do things for me all the time. I'm very polite and courteous.

I don't thank a mythical made-up god for anything. Since there's no evidence of any kind that he exists, or that he has ever done anything for anyone, what's the point? Might as well thank the rock in my backyard for sitting there...

1 second ago. I thank The Good Lord on a minute to minute basis. You never can be too thankful, espeaciall to God, bc he is the reason for everything.

About twenty minutes ago. Something disastrous was for the most part avoided, and I believe that it saved the life of my brother. I thanked God for protecting him.

Hey Wishful! You have some really good questions btw...I thank God everyday for life, my family, friends and furry babies...that I have a place to live and food to eat...when you count your blessings you realize that life is not so bad after all!

I try to thank God everyday for something. Keeping a grateful heart is good for my attitude.

This morning. I try to start each day with thanking God and Jesus for just loving me.

I thank God every single day of my life

• I thank god every day and night for keeping my brother alive. He has a brain tumour. I also thank him for blessing me with a lovely family and for being their to talk to when I am worried.