Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

gpc asked in Games & RecreationToys · 1 decade ago

toys for 3 and 4 year old boys they can play by themselves?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Anything from the Cars movie

Geotrax train set

Thomas the train

Little People animals

Diego action figure or playset

If you go etoys.com you can get a ton of ideas broken down by age range/sex.

Hope that helps!!

p.s. Regular legos are too small for kids this age - but Duplo are fine.

• 1 decade ago

I also have three and four year old boys. Some of the toys I have bought are: games for their age groups (Thomas Game and Cookies in the Middle) puzzles, Mater and Lighting McQueen, and some Thomas toys. I wouldnt go for the electrions toys, such as V Smile, Leap Pad, ect. My boys have both and really dont play with them, maybe next year they will start getting into them. My boys also love Play dough, and Resuce Heros. Hope this helps

Source(s): www.allboardtoys.com (great place to find chatcter toys that they love)
  • 1 decade ago

ether a Winnie the pooh big toy or a that thing on the advert showing a kid playing with a thing that makes music i think

it is for 3 or 4 year olds

• 4 years ago

do you desire to be sixteen and pregnant? If a guy is that lots older he will look fairly cool to you yet, he's not because of the fact if he replace into he could have the potential to get the nice and cozy chicks his age yet they think of he's lame so he has to get with somebody lots youthful. adult adult males at 18 are at their sexual height so he's merely finding for one element. in case you have any intelligence you will run or for god sake use a condom no count what his lame excuses are.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aquadoodle

• 1 decade ago

i would say legos or toy cars but make sure u show them how to use the legos first.....also u need a toy car mat with roads

• 1 decade ago

Polish hubcaps on the free-way.

They never get bored...

omg!...J/K

TOY CARS, MAYBE a car rug/mat with roads.

Legos/ lego sets???

or

DUPLO BLOCKS, a little tougher for that age to swallow...

Toy cars and truck were MY FAVORITE at that age...

OH MY GOSH, like 30 years ago...AAAHHHH!!!

DJ

• 1 decade ago

nothing they can choke on or kill themseves. A good thing for them is Thomas the Tank Engine. My brother loves them and he is three.

• 1 decade ago

Legos ( Duplo )

Brio trains

• 1 decade ago

Try Playmobil. They have a line for younger kids.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.