Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

what has Jesus done for you? For me I repented of my sins and let him come into my heart to be my friendJohn 3

Favorite Answer

You LET Him come into your heart?!

Jesus is God. He doesn't need your permission to do anything, including saving you. I praise Him that He came into your heart but it was not because you "let" Him.

Your "jesus" died nearly 2000 years ago, and has never been seen since. Nobody, including him, has ever come back from the dead or shown any existence beyond death.

So, basically, you're "friends" with a guy that's been dead for nearly 2000 years, that you've never seen, never talked to, and only know about through stories written about him 50-100 years after he died by people with a political agenda. That's pretty much the same is any child's "imaginary friend." Hey, kids make up imaginary friends because it's fun and makes them feel good -- if that's what you want to do, that's great, I'm glad you enjoy it. Just don't tell everyone that it's "real," 'cause it's not. It's all in your head.

Peace.

Jesus actually physically healed my leg when I was a baby. I don't remember it of course but was told about it by my parents and grandparents, and I have seen the before and after pics.

The man himself? Absolutely nothing. Been dead for a long time.

People who believe that Jesus is some mystical supreme being, however, affect my life daily. The fact that our president thinks he is chosen by god (an imaginary being) to be in office is frightening beyond words.

Source(s): common sense

Jesus has took away all of your sins. He has a plan for you and all of the people of the world. He loves you very much.

Try reading the Bible it will tell you a lot!

Source(s): Bible and church

Jesus has done so much for me that I can't even start to write it down. The most important thing He has done for me is taken my punishment on Himself so that I can live with Him eternally. How great a love is that?

Jesus gave me the gift of Salvation which I cannot earn thru my own ‘filthy’ works even I get a chance thru millions and millions of reincarnations (it is too sad that so many people trying that path and believe that they can drink the whole ocean)

Jesus put himself on the cross and took the wrath of God (meant for me – the sinner) and bestowed His grace (meant for sinless Jesus) on me

Jesus made me realize that I shouldn't be so self-centered and wish for eternal life. I am grateful for that.

He died do I could live ,gave me a beautiful earth to live on, gave me 2 children and he is saving me a place in his kingdom to go to one day when I leave this earth.

His teachings have helped me reaffirm my Buddhist beliefs through their similarity to Buddha's. I believe that they were both Bodhisattvas...

- Atmadeepo Bhava -