Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Want to know how to annoy a liberal?

Send them a Christmas card!

100% guaranteed to annoy a liberal!

Depends stoner, you want to go to jail?

Favorite Answer

The ACLU would have destroyed that card before it got in their mailbox, and replaced it with a Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa (but not Christmas) card

Some are annoyed just by the thought of getting a Christmas card.

• ?

Ugh wow so annoying.

Me celebrating Christmas and all I might just kill myself if I get a Christmas card!

(sarcastic)

• Gerty

I'm not sure which liberal you're talking about. I love Christmas cards! Better make that percentage start dropping. . .

• ?

I did. I sent Christmas cards to the ACLU Chapters in my area

Funny thing is that these liberals hate Christmas but I'll bet they don't refuse a Christmas gift! Libs are hypocrites

Yes, and when you sign it, sign it with a picture of Saddam holding an aborted baby, they will know why they love him so much!!

Leave your TV stuck on Fox news.

Tell 'em how much that you enjoy clubbing baby seals.That usually reduces them to tears.

Just don't tell 'em how much you want to do away with the barbaric practice of vacuuming babies out of the womb,they will become fighting mad.

Tell them you voted for and stand behind President Bush.