Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Want to know how to annoy a liberal?

Send them a Christmas card!

100% guaranteed to annoy a liberal!

Update:

Depends stoner, you want to go to jail?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The ACLU would have destroyed that card before it got in their mailbox, and replaced it with a Happy Hanukkah, Ramadan, Kwanzaa (but not Christmas) card

• 1 decade ago

Some are annoyed just by the thought of getting a Christmas card.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Ugh wow so annoying.

Me celebrating Christmas and all I might just kill myself if I get a Christmas card!

(sarcastic)

• Gerty
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm not sure which liberal you're talking about. I love Christmas cards! Better make that percentage start dropping. . .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I did. I sent Christmas cards to the ACLU Chapters in my area

• 1 decade ago

Funny thing is that these liberals hate Christmas but I'll bet they don't refuse a Christmas gift! Libs are hypocrites

• 1 decade ago

Yes, and when you sign it, sign it with a picture of Saddam holding an aborted baby, they will know why they love him so much!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Leave your TV stuck on Fox news.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell 'em how much that you enjoy clubbing baby seals.That usually reduces them to tears.

Just don't tell 'em how much you want to do away with the barbaric practice of vacuuming babies out of the womb,they will become fighting mad.

• 1 decade ago

Tell them you voted for and stand behind President Bush.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.