Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Whats a good thing to line ur stomach with before a night out?

Im going out tonight and Ive had nothing to eat all day cos ive been running around like crazy!I dont want to be drunk after a few drinks because of this.Has any one anything good that lines your stomach for a night out?

Please dont say banannas or milk i cant stomach them

Favorite Answer

Call me wierd, but I heard that a tablespoon of olive oil before you go out and before you go to bed helps. For a more palatable option, eat a cheesy pizza with meat on it.

I'd suggest tons of fruit juice, water and pizza with lots of cheese if you do get a hangover (which I don't think you will, but I find it works)

Source(s): I had a terrible hangover on Wednesday. sh1tloads of fruitjuice, a salad, lots of cheese and water and I was fine. The pizza I had was a veggie special (I can't remember what it had other than chillies, I was that p155ed) with extra cheese. Gorgeous.

Picles are making a balance of acid and base in the stomach. They are good also after the drinking night. But I woud eat something consistent like a sandwich. then at night... I would eat some things during drinking..

If you have time a regular cheeseburger (without the veggies and dressing)and fries at least 30 minutes before you start drinking always does the trick.

you definatly need to eat something before you go drinking. if you don't you'll end up hurled over the toilet for the night. just make a sandwich or something fast, doesn't really matter what you eat, just so long as you DO eat.

ps- no food "coats" your stomach

have fun tonight!

Well, if you've had nothing to eat all day, that's just asking for it at your party. So I suggest eating protein. That is very good for you. Try meat, crackers, fish, etc. Hope this helps and have fun at your party! Don't drink too much! ^_^

Protein! Protein in your stomach first will help you not get sooo drunk and icky feeling... Anything Protein, a burger, Steak, Chicken... I have seen the difference Protein makes in the ability to handle liquor!!! it is amazing

eat before drinking is the best thing you will get pickled after 3 drinks and have a major hangover if you dont

Source(s): MERRY CHRISTMAS

You really should try to eat something first if you can, but if not try milk.

I've heard bread but I haven't tried it. Whatever you do, DON'T eat pasta before hand

milk