Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkBeer, Wine & Spirits · 1 decade ago

Whats a good thing to line ur stomach with before a night out?

Whats a good thing to line ur stomach with before a night out?

Im going out tonight and Ive had nothing to eat all day cos ive been running around like crazy!I dont want to be drunk after a few drinks because of this.Has any one anything good that lines your stomach for a night out?

Update:

Please dont say banannas or milk i cant stomach them

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Call me wierd, but I heard that a tablespoon of olive oil before you go out and before you go to bed helps. For a more palatable option, eat a cheesy pizza with meat on it.

I'd suggest tons of fruit juice, water and pizza with lots of cheese if you do get a hangover (which I don't think you will, but I find it works)

Source(s): I had a terrible hangover on Wednesday. sh1tloads of fruitjuice, a salad, lots of cheese and water and I was fine. The pizza I had was a veggie special (I can't remember what it had other than chillies, I was that p155ed) with extra cheese. Gorgeous.
  • 1 decade ago

Picles are making a balance of acid and base in the stomach. They are good also after the drinking night. But I woud eat something consistent like a sandwich. then at night... I would eat some things during drinking..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you have time a regular cheeseburger (without the veggies and dressing)and fries at least 30 minutes before you start drinking always does the trick.

• 1 decade ago

you definatly need to eat something before you go drinking. if you don't you'll end up hurled over the toilet for the night. just make a sandwich or something fast, doesn't really matter what you eat, just so long as you DO eat.

ps- no food "coats" your stomach

have fun tonight!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Well, if you've had nothing to eat all day, that's just asking for it at your party. So I suggest eating protein. That is very good for you. Try meat, crackers, fish, etc. Hope this helps and have fun at your party! Don't drink too much! ^_^

• 1 decade ago

Protein! Protein in your stomach first will help you not get sooo drunk and icky feeling... Anything Protein, a burger, Steak, Chicken... I have seen the difference Protein makes in the ability to handle liquor!!! it is amazing

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

eat before drinking is the best thing you will get pickled after 3 drinks and have a major hangover if you dont

Source(s): MERRY CHRISTMAS
  • 1 decade ago

You really should try to eat something first if you can, but if not try milk.

• 1 decade ago

I've heard bread but I haven't tried it. Whatever you do, DON'T eat pasta before hand

• 1 decade ago

milk

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.