Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anyone else there who loves to take handlebars??

Please all the do gooders and anti-drug activist..spare me your lectures

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love my Xanax---

• 1 decade ago

What the heck are handlebars? I guess I am really behind the times and outdated.....

• 1 decade ago

I used to then I realised how stupid they were making me when I couldnt even remember talking to ppl when they told me about it. Oh and here they call them candybars. But a xanie by any other name is just a xanie.....Oh and mine were prescribed for me for anxiety attacks...I'd rather deal with them then being stupid and out of it all the time.

• 1 decade ago

ME ME ME!!! i'm on the blue v's now but if it's a benzo...it's good for me!! funny how many ppl dont know about handlebars...

• 1 decade ago

I had to look it up but now I know...my ex used to take them to sleep but I know of some people who take them for the fun of it...anything that makes you sleepy is not for me...sorry

• KylieM
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yeah, i like to use my handlebars to steer my road bike

• 1 decade ago

What is a handlebar?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

"take" handlebars, eh. They can keep em

• 1 decade ago

Nope... dunno what that is even, but if it's drugs then it's not for me anyway. So what's going on in your life that you have to brag about your drug use, even if it's annonymously?

• micho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

do u mean a bicycles ?

• 1 decade ago

no but i wont lecture you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.