Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is there anyone else there who loves to take handlebars??

Please all the do gooders and anti-drug activist..spare me your lectures

Favorite Answer

I love my Xanax---

What the heck are handlebars? I guess I am really behind the times and outdated.....

I used to then I realised how stupid they were making me when I couldnt even remember talking to ppl when they told me about it. Oh and here they call them candybars. But a xanie by any other name is just a xanie.....Oh and mine were prescribed for me for anxiety attacks...I'd rather deal with them then being stupid and out of it all the time.

ME ME ME!!! i'm on the blue v's now but if it's a benzo...it's good for me!! funny how many ppl dont know about handlebars...

I had to look it up but now I know...my ex used to take them to sleep but I know of some people who take them for the fun of it...anything that makes you sleepy is not for me...sorry

• KylieM

yeah, i like to use my handlebars to steer my road bike

What is a handlebar?

"take" handlebars, eh. They can keep em

Nope... dunno what that is even, but if it's drugs then it's not for me anyway. So what's going on in your life that you have to brag about your drug use, even if it's annonymously?

• micho

do u mean a bicycles ?

no but i wont lecture you.