Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Will the New Jersey Devils Go far This Season???

also tell me who u think will lead the devils in points?

Favorite Answer

The Devils will go one or two rounds into the playoffs with the current squad (assuming no trades or major injuries), then again once you are in the playoffs you never know what can happen if you get hot. They have a talented team, and one of the best goalies of all time, but probably one or two notches away from being a fully legit Cup contender this year. Gionta or Gomez will probably lead in points, Elias might if he can ever get his stuff together.

I hope they go far, but if they can bounce the Rangers out of the playoffs like the sweep a few months ago that will make this season worthwhile.

They are in proably the toughest division, if nothing else the closest one. I think they have a good chance as long as Brodeur can keep playing like last night. In other words if he keeps playing like he can.

yeah

I have no clue

• ?

no