Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Will the New Jersey Devils Go far This Season???

also tell me who u think will lead the devils in points?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The Devils will go one or two rounds into the playoffs with the current squad (assuming no trades or major injuries), then again once you are in the playoffs you never know what can happen if you get hot. They have a talented team, and one of the best goalies of all time, but probably one or two notches away from being a fully legit Cup contender this year. Gionta or Gomez will probably lead in points, Elias might if he can ever get his stuff together.

I hope they go far, but if they can bounce the Rangers out of the playoffs like the sweep a few months ago that will make this season worthwhile.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are in proably the toughest division, if nothing else the closest one. I think they have a good chance as long as Brodeur can keep playing like last night. In other words if he keeps playing like he can.

• 1 decade ago

yeah

• 1 decade ago

I have no clue

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

no

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.