Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

whats is the best mp3 player out these days?

best buy for your buck

screen quality

sound

ect.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

the SanDisk... i got mines for 40 bucks. and it holds 240 mp3's and 480 WMA songs. =] but i guess its because i got mines on black friday... best thing to do is not get an ipod because its expensive... and to search online at walmart, best buy, circuit city, radio shack, or some other electronic stores =]

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

My own opinion is the iPod video 60GB... i like being waiting to observe video clips, song video clips and taking part in video games. I additionally delight in the undeniable fact that I even have my calendar and contacts from microsoft outlook on the iPod. I even have all of my poetry that i've got written on there given which you could keep be conscious archives on it. I actually have a lot of song on it, yet in case you have not have been given as plenty, you're able to desire to get the 30gb participant... any of the iPods are particularly stable, they simply have diverse capacities.

• AJK
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Ipod

• 1 decade ago

Ipod!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't get the sandisk rhapsody...it sux...it has a lot of features but some don't work right...it has a lot of bugs and it freezes all the time...get the ipod

Source(s): my experience
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I-pod is the best quality, while not the cheapest

• 1 decade ago

ipod

• 1 decade ago

ipod there awsome

• 1 decade ago

sony.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.