whats is the best mp3 player out these days?

best buy for your buck

screen quality

sound

ect.

Favorite Answer

the SanDisk... i got mines for 40 bucks. and it holds 240 mp3's and 480 WMA songs. =] but i guess its because i got mines on black friday... best thing to do is not get an ipod because its expensive... and to search online at walmart, best buy, circuit city, radio shack, or some other electronic stores =]

• ?

My own opinion is the iPod video 60GB... i like being waiting to observe video clips, song video clips and taking part in video games. I additionally delight in the undeniable fact that I even have my calendar and contacts from microsoft outlook on the iPod. I even have all of my poetry that i've got written on there given which you could keep be conscious archives on it. I actually have a lot of song on it, yet in case you have not have been given as plenty, you're able to desire to get the 30gb participant... any of the iPods are particularly stable, they simply have diverse capacities.

• AJK

Ipod

Ipod!

don't get the sandisk rhapsody...it sux...it has a lot of features but some don't work right...it has a lot of bugs and it freezes all the time...get the ipod

Source(s): my experience

I-pod is the best quality, while not the cheapest

ipod

ipod there awsome

sony.