Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it sexual harassment when women fllirt with other women?

I'm just wondering if women get sexual harassment charges. I imagine it's not as frequent as men. But, I could be wrong!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Only if the other person considers it harassment. Goes the same for queers.

• 1 decade ago

I do not think flirting is sexual harassment if the flirting is mutual but i think women can get sexual harassment charges...like i think if a women is being very derogatory with you and insists on it then it can become an issue but i think women are too "women" to sexually harass each other homosexual or not...but it can happen but just not as frequently and usually not heard of

• angk
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I'm sure it would be considered as such, but then--and this is just based on what I've experienced--I don't think it's going to bother women as much. I'm straight, and it's no big deal to me for women to flirt with me--even a little fun. (And then I end up giving them my sister's number, so all is well.)

• 1 decade ago

If it is unwelcome, then it is just as much sexual harassment as if it were a man.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Yes it has happened.

• 1 decade ago

It can, and probably has, happened.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.