Is it sexual harassment when women fllirt with other women?

I'm just wondering if women get sexual harassment charges. I imagine it's not as frequent as men. But, I could be wrong!

Favorite Answer

Only if the other person considers it harassment. Goes the same for queers.

I do not think flirting is sexual harassment if the flirting is mutual but i think women can get sexual harassment charges...like i think if a women is being very derogatory with you and insists on it then it can become an issue but i think women are too "women" to sexually harass each other homosexual or not...but it can happen but just not as frequently and usually not heard of

• angk

I'm sure it would be considered as such, but then--and this is just based on what I've experienced--I don't think it's going to bother women as much. I'm straight, and it's no big deal to me for women to flirt with me--even a little fun. (And then I end up giving them my sister's number, so all is well.)

If it is unwelcome, then it is just as much sexual harassment as if it were a man.

• ?

Yes it has happened.

It can, and probably has, happened.