Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it weird for woman too wear men's shoes?

I like jordans,but can never find them in womans that I like.

From what I hear,mens shoes are just like womans,but they make your feet look smaller.

my mom disaproves of this and thinks It would make me look like a ghetto weirdo to wear them.

Advice?

Favorite Answer

I like wearing men's shoes because I have a wide foot and men's shoes are more comfortable. I don't care what others think because if they had my feet they would be doing the same thing.

Women's rights is strange. It's ok for women to wear men's shoes, but if some guy wears women's shoes he's a nut job. What gives? That's equal? Women sometimes carry things to extremes!

Annie Lennox wears men's dress shoes.

If you feel comfortable using men's shoes it's fine.. as long as you feel ok using them you can wear them.. but you should also look for girlish shoes that look good on you instead of just buying shoes for men's ... Good luck!!

If you like them, wear them, I wear mens & boys shoes all the time. They are most of the time cheaper.

There is not that much of a difference that anyone would notice. Or care, for that matter. Buy what you like, and what makes YOU feel good.

my mom won't let me wear them she bought me the girliest shoes in the world, so whenevr i have to wear tennishoes, i change them ( their red and black mens Nike's) and she has't noticed yet

it's not weird, but men's shoes tend to be wider, so you run the risk of your feet getting wider.

no its not wierd.if you can't find what u want in one place its fine to go were you can find it,maybe its not what your mom would chose,but these days anything goes.

no its not i wear boyshoes too