Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

My Xbox Live headseat broke, how do I fix it?

It's not anything where I would have to reconnect wires or anything. just something broke off. The clip from the actual headphone and mic snapped off, and I can't attach it to the part that goes over my head. Any way I can fix it without it itching or hurting my head or something?

its the original one

Favorite Answer

like the guy above said buy a cell head set or get the wireless head set playon buddy

ok dude this happened to me there damn rekidink headsets dont last 4 us hardcore gamers ok the simple fix is to just get a headset thatl go into a cellphone adn use it they work very well adn if u get one that goes n ur year nothing will break i h8 those head sets or just get a new wireless one ewwww no wires