Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

My Xbox Live headseat broke, how do I fix it?

It's not anything where I would have to reconnect wires or anything. just something broke off. The clip from the actual headphone and mic snapped off, and I can't attach it to the part that goes over my head. Any way I can fix it without it itching or hurting my head or something?

Update:

its the original one

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

like the guy above said buy a cell head set or get the wireless head set playon buddy

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok dude this happened to me there damn rekidink headsets dont last 4 us hardcore gamers ok the simple fix is to just get a headset thatl go into a cellphone adn use it they work very well adn if u get one that goes n ur year nothing will break i h8 those head sets or just get a new wireless one ewwww no wires

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.