Gazpode55 asked in SportsCricket · 1 decade ago

Has anyone else noticed just how quite the Aussies have become?

Up to the start of the Ashes, during the1st Test, and after the 1st Test all you got from them was "Will the Aussies white wash England?" "Can the Aussies win the Ashes 5-0?" in Cricket answers. Now not a word!. Your Old Men are Suffering Australia and they are not even 1/2 way though the 2nd Test!.

I think you may find that's the other way around Pn, You are Cricket Answers now, just page though a few pages to see what I mean.

It Seems this poor deluded fool knows a little more about Cricket than you Michael, England by winning the toss and batting 1st have got the best from the pitch, after 2 days play the pitch is only going to get worse not better for batting, and as for Pontin only if he gets support from the other Batsmen, dosn't matter how well he bats if England takes the other 9 wickets!

I'm not counting anything Press, Have I boasted about an England Win?. I just asked why all of a sudden are the Aussies being so quite?.

Favorite Answer

You poor deluded fool if England can score so well on this pitch just think what the Aussies will do PONTING is after all acknowledged as the greatest batsman in the world today he will probably win it on his own and dont forget there is three more days to go

England's hopes of winning the 2nd test is being damaged by Eicky Ponting and hussey as Ponting has scored 142 runs and Hussey is still batting with 81 runs. England is well placed at 262 for the loss of 4 wickets shortly after tea on 3rd day. From this point England can hope for a draw only unless rest Australia batting collapse.

Hope this keeps them quiet for the duration, can't believe how mouthy they were. Fingers crossed for wickets tonight

I'm an Aussie and I'm pretty tired of English Australia-bashing...

Hmm...never count your chickens...

• john

sorry not wataching ashses