Will a guy ever marry a weird girl?

Hi, I just got in a fight with my little sister and she got mad at me because I want to get married so bad (and I'm not getting any younger, either!). Anyway, she told me that no guy would ever marry me because I'm too weird, and my mother agreed with her. Is this true? Would a guy ever marry a strange, eccentric girl like me? Cuz i could change!

Best Answer

Yes, I will.

1) Don't change yourself. 2) There are lots of guys out there, many find eccentricity attractive. I have been "weird" all my life, clothes,music,politics. and I've done fine with relationships. Right now the man I have been with for nine years (& 2 kids) is fine with the way I am. And he's an ex jock. Be yourself and stop worrying. Stuff comes together when its supposed to.

On this planet there is someone for everyone. You just be you. Change the bad things and zoom in on the good things. Beauty is not only on th outside but also must come from the inside. Dont be too desperate guys use desperate people. Pray God will bring the right man to your door and he will. Tell him what you want. Be specific and in the meantime work on who you are and find your perpose. Read. become interesting so that you are attractive. Dress nicely dont be slobby. Smell nice too. All these things count!

Your sister is obviously upset of the fact that you want to get married. It mostely depends on her age. Guys love crazy girls. Its okay if your eccentric so what everyone is weird in there own way even me.

• .

"weird" and "strange" are subjective...what one person finds odd, another will think is perfectly fine.

Don't change for ANYone but you...certainly don't do it to catch a man...and don't be in such a frantic state to get married, that's when people tend to make poor choices in partners...

Be happy with who you are and how your life is...get involved and make the most of every single moment...when you least expect it, is when someone will cross your path that you'd like to share your life with...

Not getting any younger is no reason to marry...even senior citizens are known to marry...you've got time...don't let some imagined marriage clock cause you to make a poor choice...

I wouldn't be thrilled at the prospect of marrying anyone; but, if I had to be married at all, it would be to a woman everybody thought was screwy in the head. You kinda have to be to want to be married anyway and crazy as a bedbug to make it work! By the way: What makes you so "special"???

No that's not true. I am considered "weird" cause I'm not like everyone else. I am married. I've been married for over 20 years. You will find your spouse and he will love your weirdness.

Besides, that's real nice for your sis and ma to call you weird. Tell your ma that she must be weird too, cause you came from her.

Yes A man will marry weird girl or women , can you define weird ?

• Tami

Aw just be yourself. Why would you want to change for anyone, it just wouldn't be right. That was rude of your sister and mother saying that to you in the first place. Maybe they're jealous of you. ;o) Good luck and may you find the right guy made just for you. ;o)

I'm weird. And my husband married me.

first of all don't change a thing about your self hey God didn't make any mistakes there is some one out there just waiting for you