Do these portable water well drilling rigs require experience?

Favorite Answer

I didn't have any experience when I drilled my own well. I have a VTX620 from Hydratek Manufacturing. I paid almost 5,000 for their hydraulic rig. It did the job just fine. Contractors want you to think that only they can do it. There are things you have to understand but its not rocket science! I went down 340ft. It took me 3 days but I took me time and didn't rush things. I also read the instructions and talked with the company that sold me the unit.

Source(s): www.hydratek2000.com

yes there are a lot of things to consider when operating heavy equipment including your safety