Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSecurity · 1 decade ago

nasty viruses trojins and spyware help?

im after getting infested with the lot i have them quarinteened but the package i have is a trial and i think i got the nastys from downloading it the question is does onyone no the adreff of the free web sight that you can download protection from ps does any one think the manufacturers of antyvirus are releaseing nastys to boost there sales this one im near sertin came caus i checked out a computer safety sight ?????????

Update:

people wow thats the coolest it was the charge of the anty virus light brigade thanks verry mutch to all who answer found it works to do a system restore and then do an erace all but the most recent restore buth options are in your system tools and free i was counting 943 infefted files active spy ware and adware now theres 1 connection fault cool a and it dont need a creadit card

11 Answers

Relevance
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.