Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Paul R asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What do people think about the Chatting & Personal communication violation?

I mean everybody does it on here. I am surprised everyone has not been kicked of yet.

Favorite Answer

If you think about it, that's what we're all doing - communicating!

I think Y!A should just be more concerned about comments that are bigoted, meant to harass, or contain adult content. Who cares if someone asks 'what's your favorite pizza?' etc.?

Technically answering someones question could be classed as personal communication. Crazy!

• amg503

Helpful in some situations, but often abused by those who report unfounded violations at a whim.

Well, yes everyone does it on here, but you only get a violation if you are reported, and that is usually if someone on here is jealous of you.

they have a lot of time to do that