Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I download pinoy songs (aside from limewire) without paying?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hardworking, honest people who lose money, and possibly jobs, because you want to steal music....

Employees at the factory who make jewel cases.

Employees at the factory that manufactures discs.

Truck drivers who transport cds from the factory to the store.

Warehouse employees who unload trucks and stock shelves on stores.

Cashiers who ring up CD sales.

I realize most of you think only the artist and record companies make money off of CD sales, but you are wrong. When CD sales go down, people lose jobs. All because you are too lazy to get a job and buy the music you want to hear. Why do you think that this is OK? I would really like to know.

Don't steal music. It is illegal, the fines are huge, and you are hurting real, hardworking people who are just trying to make a living and provide for their families.

Long Live Jambi

• 1 decade ago

Go to soundclick.com

• 1 decade ago

http://www.pinoyunder.org/

--- it's the best site that i can give you... hehe.. you have to register though(forum...) ^_^

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.