Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTrivia · 1 decade ago

How come you never hear father-in-law jokes?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because no one is getting married these days.

This from HUMRI.COM:

A mother was walking down the hall when she heard a humming sound coming from her daughters bedroom.

When she opened the door she found her daughter naked on the bed with a vibrator. "What are you doing?" she exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

Later that week the father was in the kitchen and heard a humming sound coming from the basement. When he went downstairs, he found his daughter naked on a sofa with her vibrator. "What are you doing?" he exclaimed.

The daughter replied, "I'm 35 and still living at home with my parents and this is the closest I'll ever get to a husband."

A couple of days later the mother heard the humming sound again, this time in the living room. Upon entering the room, she found her husband watching television with the vibrator buzzing away beside him. "What are you doing?" she asked.

He replied, "Watching the game with my son-in-law."

• Because there's really nothing very funny about the poor guy who puts up with mom in law on a daily basis. pity him

• 1 decade ago

You only feel sympathy for a man married to a crazy megalomaniac.

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Because women won't stoop that low.

Why waste time complaining?

We just bury the slime-ball.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lara D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

hey you are sooooooooo right!

u always hear about the annoying mother in law, but that's it!

• 1 decade ago

Because we are nice guys and try harder.

• 1 decade ago

idk...no one has made them up yet. I guess.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.