I need some romantic ideas for a romance novel. Nothing too explict PLEASE!!?

I am beginning to write a romance novels and I need inspiration. What are some romantic experiences, fantasies, or just some character ideas. What would make a steamy love affair. Qualities in a sexy Hero or Heroine.

Favorite Answer

Misty the Misfit meets a handsome stranger named jesuspimper on Yahoo! Answers. They begin a torrid love affair. I'm not sure what happens next, but in the end, jesuspimper breaks poor Misty's heart. Sorry, just brainstorming here.

• Puff

I find men sexy who are gentle and sensitive, especially towards children and animals. So maybe you could have a male character who owns a golden retriever puppy and lets the neighborhood children play with it.

I also think a good romantic tension is when there is a misunderstanding and miscommunication and then the lovers finally know the truth and the truth brings them back together.

Personally I think a romantic getaway would be a cabin in the woods with a wood burning fireplace and surrounded by incredible nature.

Hope these ideas help.

Plot:

Five years ago Jane (or whoever her name) has a boyfriend. Before they could say "I love you", her boyfriend walk out on her and pursue a career as journalist.

Now Jim has come back to the small town where Jane lives. He says he is sorry and says that he loves her.

However, the plot twist is this, Smith (Jane's neighbour for 2 years) has just said "I love you" to Jane yesterday and proposed to marry her. She has not say yes and needs time to think about it.

If Jane accepts Smith's proposal, then she needs to follow Smith to Paris as Smith has been offered a better job in Paris. Jane doesn't want to leave home.

If Jane chooses Jim, Jim will stay in her home town. But Jane doubt it whether Jim can stay in her home town forever as Jim is known as an adventurer. Jane also afraids that Jim may leave her again.

The conflict is who should Jane chooses.

You as the writer / novelist may know the answer.

If you publish your novel based on my idea, please send a copy of your book to me.

Wish you a happy journey in writing a novel.

A guy meets a girl on yahoo answers, and they like eachother and start sending emails back and forth, but they are both lying about their past relationships. The truth is that they used to be married but got divorced because it wasn't working out, but neither of them knows that they're actually talking with their spouse. They meet in public but don't recognize eachother cause they both had face transplants...

Try watching a LOT of romance movies, soap opera, drama, or tv series. And also try reading romance novels. This method always helps me find new idea and inspiration.

I would suggest watching korean drama and hindi movies.

You can have 2 prominate but rival maufacturers children fall in love.

2 Co workers falling in love threw AIM but cant stand each other in real life.

Poor girl looking for job, helps young, rich boy in distress, in the bagain loses opportunity of job. young boy, nephew of very rich, dark handsome hero.....

Woman who was raped and now hates men (as a way of protecting herself) and closes herself off to them. New co-worker (or whatever) enters the picture and starts falling in love with her. Turns out his brother (now in prison) was the guy who raped her. How can she deal with her past and learn to love again? Especially the brother of the man who ruined her life?

I dunno. It's what came to mind.

Didn't you ask this question a few weeks ago???