how should my long haired guy friend cut his hair?

My friend wants to cut his long hair. How she he cut it?

Favorite Answer

Use scissors.

Whatever style that compliments his face structure. Try going to a professional as it looks like your friend hasn't cut his hair in a long time.

If he wants to change his look, I guess its ok. Just make sure he is sastified with his decision.

Hair takes a really long time to grow back.

Locks of love is a scam, they only use about 20 percent of donated hair for kids.

Ask him how he wants his hair cut.

OMG why??

If he is going to donate it to that locks for kids or whatever it is called. The kids have cancer and other hair loss deceases. They need hair to make wigs for the kids...

My guy would never cut his hair, nor would I want him too (though he is getting older and well...lol).

Off

Cut it as short as President Bush wears his hair.

A man should look like a man!!

buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cut

• Star

Give it a good ol' fashioned mullet....Business in front, party out back! (or as we call it in Canada - a hockey haircut)

depends on his clothing taste i think. if hes more thuggish go with the fade.. if hes more grungy a little long n messy is hot.

Source(s): Rhode Islands Fa g HAG!