Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Was 'Queen Amidala' a female pedophile?

In the first movie when they met, Anakin is a munchkin.

How much older was she than he?

Then, in the 2nd movie, suddenly they're romancing each other?

She couldn't find a prince or king closer to her age?

Or was she "destined" by the force?

Update:

It wasn't really a serious question.

However, I didn't know she was a Queen at fourteen.

5 years is allright, I guess, especially where royalty is involved.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

anakin was 9 in ep 1

Amidala was 14

she was 24 in ep 2

he was 19

she was 27 by the end of ep 3

he was 22.

No, she wasn't a pedophile. they were both minors.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I Think that they are about 6years apart Which is really not a huge deal...at least for this movie. and Actually george lucas has made alot more Movies than just Star Wars and Indiana Jones which One of the biggest was American Graffiti...he has made about 18 films and has been the executive director for another 14 films..but anyways I think Senator Amidala (actually) likes the force strong and now that he is a powerful man on the third movie she falls for him

• 5 years ago

In episode 1 Padme was 14 and Anuiken was 9. In Epi 2, Padme was 20 and Aniken was 15. By currantr US law Padme was a sex offender lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know about the pedophile thing, but I know George Lucas sure is greedy! Star Wars and Indiana Jones is all he has.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

don't know about the pedophile thing, but I know George Lucas sure is greedy! Star Wars and Indiana Jones is all he has.

• 1 decade ago

cant stop fate

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.