Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

howslads asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

what if i use Delay Spray, put condomn, and then have sex, will my partner ejaculate?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you talking about anal sex with another guy?

Well, on that case the partner could ejaculate if he is masturbating during the act.

Are you talking about a sexual act with a woman?

Well, on that case, know that women have no ejaculation but can reach orgasm. Despite the spray could help you to prolong a little bit the act, the possibility to have some orgasm depends from the woman characteristic. Some women reach orgasm easily, others reach it after a long time only while for somebody the orgasm is very rare event even!

• 1 decade ago

assuming your partner is a woman, not necessarily. They might, but some woman are unable to "ejaculate" when they orgasm

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dunno

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.