ryan s
ryan s asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

do u think the so called fantasy football experts at yahoo should be considered comedy instead?

Brad Evans said start williams from car last week yea great call there lol this week hesaying to start edge lol when every body knows that green has lost all faith in his running game lol said he'll touch the ball at least 30 to 40 times

Brandon Funston is a lil better but not much i mean look at the way he does his top players nice to see lt is back on top again Brandon! but this same guy said that indy has a good run def lol and will cause young to throw allot. since when has indy had a run def this year? they let teams run for almost 200 yards a game agianst them. Then has Marion Barber III, below fred taylor on his Big Board

plus these are the two guys that said u should take alexander and L.J. over lt this year in the darft lol which sitting in 3rd in most of my drafts i thank u lol

but where does yahoo find these guys and then they call them experts lol

Favorite Answer

Man, you said it!

Funston is a total knob. He is no better than you or I. How he bacame an expert is beyond me.

Taylor is great between the 20s, and is no better than #50 overall. He must owe Fred money.

It is a guessing game. I thought about sitting Tony Romo after his dismal performance against the Colts. Some would not say it was dismal, but in fantasy leagues, 5 points for a QB is just that. Sure he beat the colts. But, with only 226 passing yards, no TD's, amd one fumble. That is pretty shatty. I was ready to bench him for Rivers. (as I said before) I stayed the course, I gave him the one more shot as I did with Grossman. He threw up the best numbers in a single game by a QB this season. All were saying wait he will have the one bad game. I think he had it against Indy and still won. Now if he has to throw for 375 yards and have two TD's with no picks will live with that as his mulligan, well I would be elated with that.

do no longer drop Kitna for Leinart. Leinart has never performed an NFL styled interest. Tho if I have been you i could attempt to locate a extra effectual QB then Kitna over the wavier cord hun..you could want a extra effectual qb then Kitna. in case you desire assist you are able to touch me and that i'll be satisfied to assist ya.

When it comes down to it, we gotta do the pickin' and let the players do the playin'. If you ask me we are our own experts. Don't listen to those experts out there, especially from yahoo??

romig is the best expert in the nation...

i'll fight you on that...

-nny

Source(s): followed the white rabbit