What kind of mess did you have to clean off of your car this morning?

I had about 6 inches of snow on my passenger side and about 1.5 inches of ice on my entire car. It took me 45 minutes to clean it all off, and when I went to back out of my parking spot... I was stuck because it was pure ice on the ground. FUN TIMES!!

Favorite Answer

i had a floor full of mc donalds rubbish i had to clean up

• Kitty

Absolutely nothing !! I don't leave the house... I take that back,,, I took the car cover off the vette for the son to take out. Thats the only thing I have taken off the car in months!

Well, here in the northeast it was in the low 60's. On top of that, I didn't drive anywhere until 2:15pm. Then I just threw my jacket in the backseat and drove off.

Midwest?, fortunately, here in Idaho we only had an inch or so to deal with in the valleys.

i had to clean my back seat because my sister spill some milkshake Oreo cookie one and i had to scrub over 30 min. and then dry it.

None - it lives in the garage.

none.....I park in the garage.

But.....Holy cr@p did we ever get nailed! 10.5 inches

None, I didn't have to go anywhere today.

NONE... garage

PPPPBBBT!

Nothing...my car is always clean. Thanks for asking!