Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What kind of mess did you have to clean off of your car this morning?

I had about 6 inches of snow on my passenger side and about 1.5 inches of ice on my entire car. It took me 45 minutes to clean it all off, and when I went to back out of my parking spot... I was stuck because it was pure ice on the ground. FUN TIMES!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i had a floor full of mc donalds rubbish i had to clean up

• Kitty
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Absolutely nothing !! I don't leave the house... I take that back,,, I took the car cover off the vette for the son to take out. Thats the only thing I have taken off the car in months!

• 1 decade ago

Well, here in the northeast it was in the low 60's. On top of that, I didn't drive anywhere until 2:15pm. Then I just threw my jacket in the backseat and drove off.

• 1 decade ago

Midwest?, fortunately, here in Idaho we only had an inch or so to deal with in the valleys.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

i had to clean my back seat because my sister spill some milkshake Oreo cookie one and i had to scrub over 30 min. and then dry it.

• 1 decade ago

None - it lives in the garage.

• 1 decade ago

none.....I park in the garage.

But.....Holy cr@p did we ever get nailed! 10.5 inches

• 1 decade ago

None, I didn't have to go anywhere today.

• 1 decade ago

NONE... garage

PPPPBBBT!

• 1 decade ago

Nothing...my car is always clean. Thanks for asking!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.