Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Pls help, started seeing ex again after 1½ months of no contact, don't know how to go about it?

Hey peoples just have a quick question here.

Ex and i stopped talking and seeing each other around 7 weeks ago. Hadn't heard from her or seen her.

She called me a few days ago and we met up during the day time and i saw her in the evening as well and we had a really good time, it was just like before and we did all the things we used to do.

Saw her the following day as well.

I was to see her today to take her to an interview, but she cancelled in the morning to let me know that her mum would take her instead.

She called me a few times to talk and to tell me how her interview went while she was on the bus home.

I was really excited to see her today, but got burnt when she told me not to worry >=(

Should i sit around hoping or should i just not call her and do my own things?

I really miss her but i agreed that we're just mates (just to look not needy) even though we still act like before when we meet, and i don't want her to know that i need her

Any help would be great.

Favorite Answer

be honest and try to verfy your needs

if you need to tell here that you wish to be back together do not be hisitated and tell here what you feel

i know people who had been afraid to say i love you and they died without saying it

This is my personal experience, you take the best advise of course. I was in a relationship for almost 4 years, first break up was during the first 7months I think, then back again, then then next break up I think after a year and days. Ok 4 years, we tried and tried and tried and tried, on/off on/off on/off... I think it does depend on your relationship with this girl but me personally I have learned, if it really doesnt work out the first time, I have proof it didnt work (for me) a 2nd, 5th or 100th time (I lived the experience) But like I say, it does depend on the reason why you guys broke up the first time. In my case, I kinda scr3wed up and my partners trust went down the drain and never never could I get this person to trust me again, even if we promised to forget the past and start again, everything would ALWAYS ALWAYS come back whenever we had the simplest argument. There are just some things that cannot be repaired and it is better to move on. So you be the judge here and of course do whatever is best for your future.

hi dimi

friends can turn lovers but i truely tell you lovers can not turn friends. It will surely cause both pain.first of all decied do you need her and if you not break up again.then think over why you broke up last time. are you engaged now? if not and you still want her very badly you can still go back to her and ask her. this time if she says no ask her the reason and think if it was valid if it is truly valid then stay away from her. from wht you told ,she seams to like you too. so i dont think it will be a bad idea if you give a try at her. note a try just a mild try and dont push her,if you push her she will hate you more.

all the best for your second approach

Wow man...it sounds like she's keeping you around just for attention....when it's convenient for her. You're the only one who can really say. I would recommend broadening your horizons a little bit. People are the most attractive when they're getting attention from others, and you won't get the right kind of attention from others if you're too whacked about this girl. Good luck!

Just wait, if its meant to be she will come back to you. Good Luck!

Source(s): personal experience
  • phe_03

be you and do what you want. Seems like the grass wasn't so green for her.

men this is the hardest part that also happened to me... ;(