Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DOES SANTA EXIST IN THE EQUATORIAL REGION? won't he be stifled by the heat?? and where can he land in tokyo??

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it all works out

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

LOL... The Santa at our mall was looking a bit thin this year and of course my 6 year old noticed and asked why...

I said because he has been in the southern hemisphere delivering early...

the delivering early excuse came about because he chased the cat under my bed and found the presents...

Good grief! Im lying to my kids!

I think next year... I'll be telling the truth before I have to explain to him the reason why reindeer THINK they can fly~ its because they are all a bunch of magic mushroom addicts!

It's true! Maybe Santa's reindeer attend the rehab in Brazil?

• 1 decade ago

Christmas Magic of course!

• 1 decade ago

There are a lot more questions that that about Santa if you are really thinking of taking s/him seriously...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Santa doesn't exist, baka

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he can land on any roof , remember he can shrink down like when he goes down the chimney

• 1 decade ago

yes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes it called magic

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.