DOES SANTA EXIST IN THE EQUATORIAL REGION? won't he be stifled by the heat?? and where can he land in tokyo??

Favorite Answer

it all works out

LOL... The Santa at our mall was looking a bit thin this year and of course my 6 year old noticed and asked why...

I said because he has been in the southern hemisphere delivering early...

the delivering early excuse came about because he chased the cat under my bed and found the presents...

Good grief! Im lying to my kids!

I think next year... I'll be telling the truth before I have to explain to him the reason why reindeer THINK they can fly~ its because they are all a bunch of magic mushroom addicts!

It's true! Maybe Santa's reindeer attend the rehab in Brazil?

Christmas Magic of course!

There are a lot more questions that that about Santa if you are really thinking of taking s/him seriously...

Santa doesn't exist, baka

he can land on any roof , remember he can shrink down like when he goes down the chimney

yes

yes it called magic