Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

What's the song in the '40-Year-Old Virgin' that's played after Andy crashes into the billboard?

In the movie, it's played right after the chase/ billboard crash scene and it segs into the beginning of the wedding scene. I've looked everywhere and I can't find the name of the song. It's an instrumental, and I know I've heard it before somewhere, so it's been used before. It has a 'Partridge Family'/ harpsicordy-kind of feel to it. If anybody knows, please please let me know! It's driving me crazy! :D Thanks!