Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I am 18 years old, 2 weeks ago Ive had this really bad eye muscle strain that misaligned both of my eyes, I ha

had perfect alignment all my life, is it possible to go bck to normal or would I need a treatment? would surgery mess them up? well its not like I see double or anything its just when I compare the pics I feel like they turned in a few.help!!!!its devistating me!!!what should I do??!!!oh an ill give you alot of points for a good answer cuz I need help!

Favorite Answer

i would suggest going to an eye doctor. I know several people that have had eye muscle damage. one was from birth the other was from a small stroke (no other symptoms of a stroke by the way). one had corrective surgery the other was told to rest and was out of work for a few months and got put on blood pressure medication. Both were young. Not to scare you but I would get a doctors opinion just to be safe.

Source(s): friends medical problems
  • Mav

Help is here.

I am involved in an Organization that assists people with Eye and vision problems.

What you are describing is a serious issue. Eye sight is the most impotent gift of all.

Immediate: Seek the evaluation of an Ophthalmologist.

Should your problem be caused by a Lazy Muscle....corrective lens will help. In the USA we have many great eye surgeons to correct serious eye problems....In the event that you need financially assistance, I will supply the name of an organization that may help you.

Best to you.

Source(s): Eye Research Member

How did that happen. Im sure that there are special glasses that will realign your eyes. Because i knew this kid that had something like that and he used glasses that had a special prescription in them.

Do you know.. all events are cause by planetary movements. so, check with famous indian astrologers for more details. they will tell you why..for example mercury and venus rules skin, health and face. the weakness of these planets during their period will cause skin and health problems etc... good luck .. try www.yournetastrologer.com..