Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Help with a guy...?

So there's this guy in one of my classes at school who's about 4 years older than me. And I really like him because he's really nice and everything (a little shy), and I kind of want to like as him out or at least show i'm interested but i'm really shy. I don't know if he likes me or anything or if I have a chance, let alone how to approach him. I can't even think of a way to start an interesting conversation.

We've worked together a couple of times and one time when we got to pick our partners he straight away picked me. Last class we had to go around and ask a certain number of people one question each. I asked a couple of people and then saw him still sitting in the back of the room alone. We made eye contact and he motioned for me to come over, so i did. He asked me multiple questions and told me to keep asking him. We did this until someone came to talk with him. (He also worked with another guy to buy my cookies in a class auction)

Favorite Answer

hey be you and if him cant see that you are a good girl but be for you get to that ask him if he like you.

I had a crush on a guy in my gym class who was really shy. I sort of blew it twice with him, but that summer I sent him a CD with songs on it to basically get the message across that I liked him. He called me after he got it and asked me out. We lasted a month.

I don't mean to be a downer, but shy guys are boring. But if he really is special... go for it!

♥

Invite him over for some cookies and beer. Sure winner there.

he is smitten with you.