i think im in love with a guy i have talked to for a while, but he is really flirty-should i date him?

ok, so his name is scott and he is really flirty-he tells me i am beautiful but instead of calling me by my first name he calls me angel, since i never get compliments like these it feels really nice to hear it from him, i think i love him but how can i tell if its not just the things he says that im in love with? and should i even date a guy who si flirty? flirty people tend to not be so loyal to their boyfirend/girlfirend

Favorite Answer

I doubt this man is ready for you, people who are very flirty tend to to be immature when it comes to relationships.

Agreed, he is either a user or a nice guy who is sweet on you. I vote the former and not the latter. Though, I actually have to say I come across flirty and am only being nice, but I sure as hell have never used a woman and never will. There are signs. Like watch to see if he does this to others. And, if he is always trying to brush up against you just a little. If yes on both tell hhim he can put it up his own. If no on both or at lest the first he might be a maybe, but only he knows and only you can find out.

• A fan

Flirty people are usually very selfish! They have fun while flirting not caring about the effect it can have on the other person. Seems like you love him because you get compliments from him! Thats for you to answer but thats usually a red flag because what if another guy starts giving you compliments? Would you start loving him too? Don't be dependent on other peoples comments, be content with yourself.

Mayb u should give him a try. If u feel right n love him 2, date him.

no its really hard to go out with someone who is too flirty its hard to not get upset! only if you easily get jelous its not a good idea. but if not go for it!and im not so sure if you love him because its such a strong word.

you already know the answer to your own question. do you want to be with someone and always feel insecure? you'll never be able to relax with someone like that. you want to be with someone that you can trust. as for myself, i think a man that's alway in a womans face is doing it for a reason.

girl watch it. i was in the same situation and the dude cold dissed me. so keep looking for really obvious signs like him trying to kiss u or something

There is nothing wrong to date him. Why don't give yourself a try?

You won't know him further if you never try....But keep in mind..love yourself more than your love to him.

it has to be up 2 u!! but guys that flirt a lot and are sweet talkers like him r playas cause he flirts and knows how to get what he wants and leaves!!

He probably can't remember your name from all the game that he runs. You haven't dated and you LOVE him???