Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

My ex friend is talking sh!t Behind ma back???!?

My ex friend susana is talkin sh!t. I didn't wanna be her friend anymore cuz she got jeoluse if i hung out wit ma other friends. she acts like a 6 year old when she's really 13 she talked sh!t bout me and my other best friend Laura.so we broke up the friendship.and then she's telling everybody ma secrets and spreading rumors and telling everybody that im a b*tch.So i broke the friendship 2 days ago and she used to talk sh!t bout laura too and now that im not friends with her anymore shes all being nice to Laura and susana is acting all innocent.Laura hates her and so do I.so How do I stop all the rumors and Sh!t.

Favorite Answer

Welcome 2 the real world. apparently shes not ur friend now is she. U dont need ppl like that in ur life they do nothing but bring u down! Ditch her and pray 4 her heart!

Change the way you talk and behave, so if somebody hears what she is saying about you, the person is going to say, "That is not true!" but if you keep using your ugly vocabulary, everybody is going to believe the rumors.

there is honestly nothing u can do. she will get hers in th ends. what goes around will i guarantee u come back around. so don't sweat it. life is too short. when someone was spreading rumors about me i wrote a open letter to them and posted it in the girls bathroom. it had no cursing and it wasn't rude. it just was my way of clearing my name. i looked like the bigger person and they looked like fools. u don't have to do that but honestly the best thing to do is to ignore her.

In a positive way: ignore her and act nicer than ever to convince everyone that you are not a b*tch. In a negative way: slap her and spread rumours telling everybody that shes a b*tch instead. its pay back time!!!

The best thing to do is ignore her, you trying to fix this verbally makes you look guilty. Also every time you walk by her, smile, dont say anything, just smile...It drives people nuts because they dont know what your thinking or why your smiling...

tell her to back off and mind her own business! if she wants to talk crap on you, talk crap back on her. dont let any of her rumors affect you. if you dont let it bother you, people will stop believing the rumors. same thing happened to me.

well i dont think you can stop the rumors. just ignore them and be the better person.

Hey

Well i think you should go up to her and tell her on her face to stop... if you know you ain't wrong then i think you should tell her face to face not behide her back...

get her into trouble to alot of pranks on her then when she had enough get her to do a deal with u that will suit u!!! U JUST GOT TO SHOW THAT ****** WHO IS BOSS!!

talk **** be hind there's if they r a gay fag they still like u am r mad ur not together

Source(s): umm not creative at the moment