Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Mat
Lv 4
Mat asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever seen someone who your don't know and is not related and looks alot like you?

that happened at a stadium place 2 me one time and it was weird, we kept kinda looking at eachother when one or the other wasnt looking

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

At a gas station in either Colorado or New Mexico when I was a teenager. My uncle was trying to get the girl to get in the car when I walked up and stared myself in the face. What a trip!

• 1 decade ago

LOL This happened to me at the gym. It was so weird especially looking at her profile. OMG We were doing the same thing... looking at eachother. With a difference that we actually got to know each other but never really became friends.

• 1 decade ago

No, but I do know that I supposedly have someone who looks exactly like me from a nearby town. I worked in a Wal-Mart there and had several people think I was this Marsha person.

• 1 decade ago

There was a girl in college that looked almost exactly like me. My friends were always coming up to me, complaining that I hadn't waved to them or said hi. It also came in handy a few times--avoiding people I didn't want to talk to--then blaming my "twin" later.

I'm a bad girl.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah!! Stacey Dash. The black girl in clueless. My best friend told me this a few years ago. And recently I happened to stumble over her website with pics and she looks like me! It was amazing! And she reminds me of my cousin too! we could be triplets lol!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, but I'm always paranoid because they could be related to me. My father got around and his father (and my father's uncles) really REALLY got around.

My grandfather had 60+ children so it's entirely possible that anyone I see that looks like me is related.

• 1 decade ago

Yes. My exboyfriend, Kris, picked his next girlfriend, who happened to look like me. I didn't realize it until I took a picture of them from a distance & saw it later that her profile looked like me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes there is a lady who looks a lot like me people have taken us for each other;when i saw her i said to her i hope your doing all the right things i would hate to be mistaken for someone who wasn't acting correctly,we both laughed.

• Kookie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Once I saw this girl and she looked just like me but the weird thing was that she had blue eyes and I have brown. But she looked just like me. My husband even said, "look Hun she looks just like you ,but with blue eyes." That was weird.

• 1 decade ago

I missed my double by a couple of minutes in an airport.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.