Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Can I delete mail after it was sent so sender does not recieve it if it hasn't been read?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Paige
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on what mail client you're using.. some of them have the option of deleting mail before it's been read, like AOL, and some of them don't. It just depends on what you're using.

• 1 decade ago

Depending on your provider, there are mail options listed for Yahoo. You can mark to save sent letters or not save. I would mark save and hopefully you can go in there and delete before they receive it.

Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on who your internet service provider is. Most of the time though, it would be pretty darn difficult. I don't think that there is any person out there who doesn't wish that was an option at one time or another.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only if you can get to his computer before he reads it and know his passwords. Think before sending, because sent is gone...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Bottom line is that without their password, secret question etc etc. you can't do s_hit all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.