92 Camry Radiator crack Help fix?

I have a 92 Camry 4 cylinder 2.2 liter. I have a 5 inch hairline crack at the top plastic part. I'm a poor student so I really short on money. Does the repair kit at Kragen work to fix it? How much would it cost to replace it? Does anyone know a place online/or on the phone to order a new radiator for cheap? Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You really have a good little car there.The price of replacing the radiator with a new one is much cheaper than replacing the motor when the junk yard or repaired radiator unexpectedly goes bad and you trash the motor by driving it without water.Hit up daddy for a new radiator using the logic I used above.Replace all the belts and hoses at the same time.

Source(s): 40+ years of mechanic experience

Look it up under Automobile Parts and Repair in the yello pages. Radiator Repair.

It doesn't cost too much to fix if you can remove it and install it yourself.

Other wise a junk yard can help. Look for Used Parts.

Not tooo difficult

Go to Home Depot and get a tube of JB Weld, apply it to your radiator crack and let it cure for 24 hrs. I Understand how it is to own a hooptie. The JB Weld will hold.

call a junk yard