Need Opinion: Should my friend and I try this stunt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_1rdLl3-l8

In this stunt a girl jump on a guys stomach from a chair.

I am 110 pound girl and my friend is 200 pound guy, should we try this stunt or is it too dangerous?

Favorite Answer

Sure go right ahead. But beware falling off can cause serious injuries!

Source(s): Common Sense.

Thats one of the dumbest stunts I've ever heard of. Why the hell would you even want to try something so stupid? Like someone already said. If you even have to ask such a question, You already know what the answer will be. . .NO!!!!

If you want to risk rupturing your spleen or breaking a rib or crushing your lung or tearing your diaphragm or causing your heart to misfire......go for it.

No, you should not try this stunt....Here is a stunt to try.

Try finding something else to do with your time!

Is it dangerous? you could easily cause him serious injuries that could possibly even kill him. If you ruptured his spleen or landed on a rib and broke it so that it punctured his lung, it would be funeral time for your friend.

Oh yes, you could also break your ankle.

Source(s): I used to work as a R.N. for many years.

0.0

Its sound like great fun!!

Jumping on to someone stomach...

Ohh yeah im joking.

Why did you ask such a question....sounds a but childish to me.

Are you both bored?

A good rule of thumb is... if you have to ask if you should try it... then you probably shouldn't.

Yes, very dangerous. If you have to ask, don't do it.

what for? Is there a purpose to this? If you really feel that it will amuse you then i say just go for it.

• Lo

I personally think it's safer to grab a loaded gun and shoot yourself with it

Source(s): Guns are fun to play with if you are underage