Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Need Opinion: Should my friend and I try this stunt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_1rdLl3-l8

In this stunt a girl jump on a guys stomach from a chair.

I am 110 pound girl and my friend is 200 pound guy, should we try this stunt or is it too dangerous?

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure go right ahead. But beware falling off can cause serious injuries!

Source(s): Common Sense.
  • 1 decade ago

Thats one of the dumbest stunts I've ever heard of. Why the hell would you even want to try something so stupid? Like someone already said. If you even have to ask such a question, You already know what the answer will be. . .NO!!!!

• 1 decade ago

If you want to risk rupturing your spleen or breaking a rib or crushing your lung or tearing your diaphragm or causing your heart to misfire......go for it.

No, you should not try this stunt....Here is a stunt to try.

Try finding something else to do with your time!

• 1 decade ago

Is it dangerous? you could easily cause him serious injuries that could possibly even kill him. If you ruptured his spleen or landed on a rib and broke it so that it punctured his lung, it would be funeral time for your friend.

Oh yes, you could also break your ankle.

Source(s): I used to work as a R.N. for many years.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Its sound like great fun!!

Jumping on to someone stomach...

Ohh yeah im joking.

• 1 decade ago

Why did you ask such a question....sounds a but childish to me.

Are you both bored?

• 1 decade ago

A good rule of thumb is... if you have to ask if you should try it... then you probably shouldn't.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, very dangerous. If you have to ask, don't do it.

• 1 decade ago

what for? Is there a purpose to this? If you really feel that it will amuse you then i say just go for it.

• Lo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I personally think it's safer to grab a loaded gun and shoot yourself with it

Source(s): Guns are fun to play with if you are underage
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.