Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Would you agree that the equality of the races is revealed through sex?

If we can reproduce with one another does that not prove that we are equal?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Walter
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

M'yup; our chromosome counts are all equal and we can reproduce. We're all Homo sapiens, and we all posses part of the many different genetic traits that exist within our species.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I already thought all races were equal. Do we now have to start having sex with other races just to prove a point??

• 1 decade ago

Genetically, yes. Otherwise, it doesn't prove anything. BTW, genetically, there are no races. You can't tell a person's race directly through DNA. You can only make suppositions based on mutations, like for sickle cell (blacks).

• 1 decade ago

True. However, what about people with defective reproductive organs? They won't reproduce, yet, they're still equal. Think about it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes,I agree!

• 1 decade ago

No I cannot agree.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes.

Yes, yes, yes.

Ohhh yes!

• 1 decade ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.